What is this wiki for?
This is a community wiki produced and maintained by the The Beard Bunker bloggers as a setting for various games in the Warhammer 40,000 mythos.
Any new background details created for a game/campaign we play end up here, and so the wiki grows over time.
The Achernar Sector as a whole has been used as a backdrop for 40K, BFG, Deathwatch roleplay and Inquisitor, while the Cetus sub-sector in particular is designed as a setting for roleplay centered around the Inquisition.
"The Cetus subsector (pronounced Kay-tuss) is an oft-overlooked area within the Achernar Sector of the Segmentum Pacificus - no great crusades or widespread conflicts have swept through the area since the The Macharian Crusades reunified the Segmentum. As a result it is largely ignored by the more bombastic histories. It is too close to the Halo Zone for Terra to truly trust it with the more important assets and too far from Hydraphur to be closely monitored. However, the unrest currently sweeping the Segmentum Pacificus is causing broad Inquisitorial scrutiny to be cast upon Cetus for the first time in centuries. Take caution when trading that you do not draw their eye upon you."
-From the Navis Nobilite gazetteer of the subsector.
Timeline of events in the Cetus Sub-sector campaign setting.
See also Category: Missions
Characters & Factions
- Inquisitorial Agents
- Imperial Navy
See also Category: Characters
- Ariscone (death world; vast mineral wealth)
- Baeten (civilised/industrial world)
- Cetus Major (sub-sector capital; civilised/semi-hive world)
- Cetus Minor (civilised/industrial world)
- Dheneb (dead world; under control of Adeptus Mechanicus)
- Diaphone (oceanic agri-world)
- Erydimae (frontier world; xenos cohabitation)
- Eta-459 (arid penal colony)
- Machadon (civilised world)
- Menkar (agri-world)
- Mira (civilised world)
- Mu-814 (pulsar; useful navigational marker)
- Paracus (dead world; under quarantine)
- Rho-12 (outpost scanning the Cetus Nebula)
- Rift (garden world; uncolonised)
- See also Category: Systems
For some simple guidance on editing pages, which are mostly plain text, see the How to and please feel free to add to it.
To learn more a good place to start is here: MediaWiki